Meet The Doctor
Salomon Israel, DDS
Dr. Salomon Israel was raised in South Florida. He attended the University of Florida and graduated with a B.S. in Microbiology in 1988. He then went on to the University of Maryland Dental School in Baltimore, Maryland and received his DDS degree in 1992. He was subsequently accepted to a residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Kentucky Medical Center in Lexington, Kentucky and spent four years training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from 1992 to 1996. He served as the sole Chief Resident from 1995-1996. He joined a large group practice in South Florida from 1996-1998 and relocated to Vero Beach in 1998, where he has been in solo private practice with offices in Vero Beach and Fort Pierce. He was on medical staff at Indian River Medical Center since 1998 and retired from the medical staff as of January 1, 2021.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology and Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Member, American Dental Association and Florida Dental Association
He is Certified in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and attends Continuing Education courses, striving for excellence in the most current and advanced surgical techniques and technology.
He is married with two sons and enjoys cycling, running, and astrophotography.